Trident Marine 5/8 A2 Fuel Vent Line Hose - Black - Sold by the Foot
Trident Marine 5/8 A2 Fuel Vent Line Hose - Black - Sold by the Foot is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
5/8” A2 Fuel & Vent Line Hose - Black - Sold by the Foot
Trident 5/8” ID A2 Fuel Hose is a gasoline vent hose (including ethanol blends) and diesel (including bio diesel blends).
- Sold by the foot
- This hose is built with the best fuel, fire, and age-resistant formulation
- Provides extraordinary resistance to aging, fire, heat, cold, and the ozone
- Also, provides excellent bend-ability
- Marine Fuel Hose for vent and diesel distribution
- For all marine fuels including gasoline, alcohol blends, diesel and bio-diesel
- Tube: NBR
- Cover: NBR/PVC Blend
- Reinforcement: Polyester 2 spiral
- Temperature Range: -20°F to 212°F (-28ºC to 100ºC)
- Length: Sold by the Foot
- Inner Diameter: (inch) 0.625" / (mm) 15.9
- Outer Diameter: (inch) 0.960" / (mm) 24.4
- Burst Pressure: (psi) 200 / (mpa) 1.38
- Working Pressure: (psi) 50 / (mpa) 0.34
- Bend Radius: (inch) 3" / (mm) 76.2
- Weight: (Lb./100ft.) 25.84 / (Kg/m) 11.72
*The #317 series exceeds ABYC H-24 & H-33, SAE J1527, ISO 7840, & USCG Type A2; and is NMMA Type Accepted & CE certified.