Single Lever Side Mount Control - Black/Chrome
- Enables easy and safe shifting by preventing accidental gear engagement unless the engine is idling
- Can be installed horizontally or vertically, on the starboard or port side of the boat
- Provided with a brake tension release system adjustable from outside
- Pull-out handle disengages shift for warm-up Neutral safety switch X12 - 34543 Q (optional) prevents in-gear starting
- Exceeds EN ISO 11547 standards when X12 safety switch is installed
Order Confirmation Shipping Process
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.