MHS75 - Submersible Handheld Two-Way VHF Marine Radio
This compact, well-built, rugged handheld Marine radio is rated JIS8/IPX8 submersible and is packed with outstanding features. Included accessories are a rapid clip-on DC charger, and LiON rechargeable battery.
- JIS8 Submersible - meets rigid JIS8 submersible standards (5' 30 min)
- Compact size
- Dual, Triple, and Quad Watch Plus
- Selectable 1Watt/2.5/5 Transmit power
- All N.O.A.A. Weather Channels with Weather Alert
- Rapid, Clip-on DC Charger
- Memory Channel Scan
- Large, Easy-to-Read LCD Screen - displays large easy-to-read messages
- Up to 12 hour battery life
- All USA/International and Canadian Marine Channels - Covers all USA, International & Canadian marine channels, keeping you up-to-date with all the latest marine activity.
- SMA Flexible Rubber Antenna
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including LEAD which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Battery Type: Lithium Ion
- Power - Output (Watts): 1/2.5/5w
- Speaker Mic: No
- Waterproof Rating: Submersible
- Weather Alert: Yes
- Bluetooth: No
- Floats: No
- Built-In GPS: No
- Box Dimensions: 4"H x 6"W x 7"L WT: 1.4 lbs
- UPC: 050633501252
Quick Guide (pdf)
Owner's Manual (pdf)
Order Confirmation Shipping Process
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.