52mm (2-1/16") ViewLine Flex Gauge - J1939 - Black
Veratron's VL Flex 52 - J1939 was designed to meet the rigorous demands of commercial use. Supporting a broad range of sensors, the all-in-one round gauge is singularly unique in that it can display two sets of diesel engine data simultaneously and is easily configured using a mobile device and the companion Veratron app.
The VL Flex 52 - J1939 supports input from analog sensors as well as J1939 and LIN 2.0. The simple but effective graphic design can be set up in a single or dual layout, pulling from up to 30 sets of data. It can display a large numerical value and colored bar graph that are viewable in any light condition due to its sun-readable PMMA lens with anti-glare.
*VL Flex Configurator App (Android or iOS) has to be downloaded - no charge
- Wheel Speed - Engine Load - Fuel Level - Oil Level - Oil Pressure - Boost Pressure - Coolant Pressure
- Coolant Temp - Battery Current - Brake Pressure - Gear Oil Level - Gear Oil Pressure - Battery Potential
- Air Temperature - Exhaust Temperature - Oil Temperature - Gear Oil Temperature - Fuel Rate
- Fuel Economy - Engine Speed - Odometer - Engine Hours - Total Fuel - Clock - DEF/BLUE Level
- Battery SOC/SOH - Battery Temperature - Battery Autonomy
- 1.44” sun-readable color TFT display
- J1939 Interface
- Front lens with anti-glare and anti-fog treatments
- 52mm (2-1/16") mounting diameter
In the Box:
- VL Flex J1939
- 52mm Mounting SpinLock
- 8 Pole Cable
- Safety Instructions
*Sold as an individual
- Box Set: No
- Gauge Size: 2-1/16"
- Gauge Type: Multifunction
- Series: ViewLine
- Voltage - Input Range (Volts): 12/24v
- Box Dimensions: 3"H x 3"W x 4"L WT: 0.3 lbs
- UPC: 7640178729742
Owner's Manual (pdf)
Order Confirmation Shipping Process
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.