Veratron 85mm (3-3/8") VMH-35S Multifunction Gauge w/Voltage Dependent (0-5V) Sensor Input w/o GPS
Veratron 85mm (3-3/8") VMH-35S Multifunction Gauge w/Voltage Dependent (0-5V) Sensor Input w/o GPS is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
85mm (3-3/8") VMH-35S Multifunction Gauge with Voltage Dependent (0-5V) Sensor Input without GPS
The ideal solution for your outboard engine monitoring. Digital sun-readable display with analog inputs and NMEA 2000 converter.
The first in its new VMH line of premium marine gauges, the Veratron VMH 35-S is engineered for single inboard or outboard engine applications.
Powered by the latest microprocessor, the Veratron VMH 35-S is blazingly fast. Yet even when set at full brightness, it draws a mere 170mA of power—a fraction of what comparably-sized TFT screens use.
The VMH 35-S has the capacity to provide 30 types of data including engine, EcoMode pop-up screen, RPMs up to 8000 with a programmable overspeed alarm, tank levels, battery status, and vessel information. It's easily configured using the embedded on-screen menu and soft-touch buttons.
- Intelligent Battery Sensor (IBS) port
- Analog inputs: 1x Resistive /1x 0-5 V / 1x Frequency
- Stylish black-glass design with brushed stainless-steel ring
- Front ring: Brushed stainless steel
- Front lens: Mineral glass
- Display: Color IBN + 1.44" TFT optically bonded
- Connectors: Molex MX-150 12 pins / DeviceNet M12 5 pins
- NMEA 2000 certified with embedded analog gateway
- Nominal voltage: 12V
- Operating voltage: 9-16V
- Current consumption: ≤ 150 mA (normal mode)
- Protection class: IP X7
- Dimensions: 100 mm (outer) and 85 mm (mounting hole)
- Box Set: No
- Gauge Size: 3-3/8"
- Gauge Type: Multifunction
- Series: VMH
- Voltage - Input Range (Volts): 12v
- Box Dimensions: 4"H x 6"W x 6"L WT: 0.75 lbs
- UPC: 7640190290213
Quick Guide (pdf)
Owner's Manual (pdf)