GO GPS PLUS Receiver
All your boat’s data is close to your fingertips. Veratron GO is NMEA 2000® certified and features an integrated GPS/GLONASS/GALILEO receiver. Compact and easy to install, it does not require any additional protection against harsh weather conditions. One of the smallest GPS receivers available.
The Veratron GO GPS Receiver works in conjunction with the Veratron Go Data.
The "Plus+" variant expands the device with a Bluetooth Low Energy interface which allows you to visualize all the vessel data on your portable devices like smartphones or tablets.
- 72 channel receiver
- Fast cold-start position fix
- Compatible with OceanLink 52MM Bezels
- 10Hz update rate
- Up to 3 concurrent GNSS systems (GPS, GLONASS, and GALILEO)
- SBAS – WAAS/EGNOS/MSAS/GAGAN supported
- NMEA 2000 standard PGNs transmitted for position, time, speed, and heading
- Front-end SAW band-pass filter for enhanced immunity against electrical noise
- Interchangeable bezel option
- Update Rate: Up to 10Hz using concurrent GNSS, up to 18Hz using single GNSS
- Position Fix Time: 26 second cold-start, 1 second hot start
- Tracking Sensitivity: -165dBm
- Position Accuracy: 2.5m
- Velocity Accuracy: 0.05m/s
- Heading Accuracy: 0.3°
- Water Resistance: IPX7
- Dimensions (D x H): 60.7 mm x 18.9 mm
- Power Source: NMEA 2000 backbone (12V nominal voltage), no external power supply required
- Power Consumption: 100mA (2 LEN) operational, 150mA (3 LEN) during startup
In the Box:
- GO GPS Plus Receiver
- Instructions Manual
*Sold as an IndividualThis product may not be returned to the original point of purchase. Please contact the manufacturer directly with any issues or concerns.
- Color: White
- Diameter (mm): 60.7
- Box Dimensions: 3"H x 3"W x 4"L WT: 0.5 lbs
- UPC: 7640178729445
Quick Guide (pdf)
Owner's Manual (pdf)