Viking YouSafe Wave Immersion Suit, SOLAS Approved
Viking YouSafe Wave Immersion Suit, SOLAS Approved - 54 / Adult Universal is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Even in waters as warm as 75 degrees farenheit you are still exposed to the risk of hypothermia. Prepare yourself with a High-quality basic immersion suit approved according to SOLAS regulations. The VIKING YouSafe™ Wave provides good thermal protection combined with high visibility fabric to increase your chance of survival in an emergency.
- Detachable gloves for easy donning and access to emergency rations and pyrotechnics
- Durable flame retardant Neoprene with good elasticity for a perfect fit and easy donning
- Extended zipper for easy donning and minimal water ingress
- Fully integrated boots with adjustment strap
- Extended zipper
- High visibility in dark water
- No Integrated Buoy, Must be worn with an approved lifejacket
- 54 Adult Universal: For persons weighing 50 kg to 100 kg, and 140- 200 cm in height.
- 58 Adult Oversize: For persons height from 170 cm to 210 cm, and weighting 80- 160 kg, and 170- 210 cm in height.
- Available in child sizes (12 and 15) (please email for pricing)
Due to the loss of quality control promised to each customer there are no returns on Immersion Suits or Life Raft orders. Please make sure you are ordering the correct size.
3 years (after 10 years - more frequently)
Datasheets - Datasheet VIKING YouSafe™ Wave