Offshore Rescue Line Cutter - Fluorescent
Specifically developed for rescue operations and extreme sports (offshore racing, sport catamaran, white water sports, etc...).
- It allows you to quickly cut ropes of small diameters (Dyneema®, ropes, straps, kite surf lines, etc...)
- The secure sheath enables the stap cutter to be positioned in all situations. The sheath offers many fastening point : personally on the practitioner (life jacket, arm, leg), on different supports (cockpit, helm column, mast foot, trampoline, martingale, etc...).
- Thanks to a specific treatment, the stainless steel blade offers a hardness of 70HRC for high cutting power and longevity.
- Blade material: stainless steel grade (70 HRC)
- Blade length: 40 mm
- Type of blade: plain blade
- Handle material: Polyamide + glass fibers
- Total length: 109 mm with sheath/102 mm without sheath
- Weight: 80 gr with sheath
- Accessories: shackle key integrated
- Safety on board
Order Confirmation Shipping Process
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.